Online Course Library
The Bee Bundle includes everything you need to understand how to create a beautiful, biodiverse garden that will naturally attract bees and other pollinators.
Attracting bees to your garden will help to pollinate your fruit trees and grow better crops. But growing a mixture of flowering plants also helps you and your garden in other ways. The resources in the Bee Bundle will help you to:
- attract beneficial predator insects that help to keep pests under control;
- improve diversity in your diet by growing edible flowering plants under your fruit trees;
- understand the amazing connections between fruit trees and the plants, soil, and microbes that grow beneath them;
- choose flowering plants that are best suited to your climate;
- add to your fruit tree collection to ensure every tree has the right polliniser “buddy”.
$44.00 incl. GST