Showing all 3 results
The Bee Bundle includes everything you need to understand how to create a beautiful, biodiverse garden that will naturally attract bees and other pollinators.
Attracting bees to your garden will help to pollinate your fruit trees and grow better crops. But growing a mixture of flowering plants also helps you and your garden in other ways. The resources in the Bee Bundle will help you to:
- attract beneficial predator insects that help to keep pests under control;
- improve diversity in your diet by growing edible flowering plants under your fruit trees;
- understand the amazing connections between fruit trees and the plants, soil, and microbes that grow beneath them;
- choose flowering plants that are best suited to your climate;
- add to your fruit tree collection to ensure every tree has the right polliniser “buddy”.
Do you want to make your garden as bee-friendly as possible?
This planting guide for European honeybees and Australian native pollinators by Mark Leech is invaluable. It’s a well-researched guide to the appropriate species to plant your climate is cool, temperate, humid, or arid.
This guide is chock-full of advice for creating bee-friendly gardens, urban areas, streetscapes, and rural settings. It includes a wide range of herbs, shrubs, and trees, both edible and non-edible.
Pest & Disease Bundle
If you’re passionate about protecting your fruit from pests and diseases the organic way, this is the bundle for you! Including 7 short courses, an expert masterclass and two comprehensive e-textbooks, you’ll have access to all the information you need.