Give Worms a Warm Welcome
Powerhouse workers in your garden
Harness the power of worms to rapidly turn your waste into nutrient-rich soil.
$19.00 incl. GST
There are two sorts of worms that are fantastic workers in your garden—earthworms, and compost worms. This module will teach you the difference and help you understand their needs, including what they like to eat (and what they don't!), and the relationship between worms and microbes.
Discover different types of worm farm, how to choose the right one for you, and how to set it up.
You'll also learn how to keep your worm farm happy and problem-free and how to harvest and use worm castings.
What's included in this module:
- Unit 1a: Discover amazing worms (article)
- Unit 1b: Do a worm survey of your garden (activity)
- Unit 2: Build worm farm (video)
- Unit 3: We love our willing workers (video)
- Unit 4: Build a worm farm (article)
- Unit 5: Earth worms & worm farms (article)